Jake Shears turns his lifelong love affair with club culture into his most ambitious pop music to date with his brand new album, Last Man Dancing. The new album sees the rollerblade his way unapologetically through pop culture. The album was brought to vivid life by Jake Shears and a close crew of collaborators, including head-turning features from Kylie Minogue, Jane Fonda, Amber Martin, and a pre-Renaissance turn from the iconic Big Freedia.
The album launches with the massive single ‘Too Much Music’, which – from its glam rock overture, dramatic strings and irresistible Nile Rodgers groove – announces itself immediately as a definitive Jake Shears anthem. Last Man Dancing is a life affirming record for anyone who has felt lost – out of love, on a night out, or in the modern world – but kept moving anyway.
Available on clear vinyl and CD.
- 1 Too Much Music 4:38 Buy
- 2 Do the Television 4:38 Buy
- 3 Voices (feat. Kylie Minogue) 4:26 Buy
- 4 I Used To Be In Love 3:28 Buy
- 5 Really Big Deal 2:52 Buy
- 6 Last Man Dancing 4:51 Buy
- 7 8 Ball (feat. Le Chev) 4:30 Buy
- 8 Devil Came Down the Dance Floor (feat. Amber Martin) 3:44 Buy
- 9 Mess of Me 4:14 Buy
- 10 Doses (feat. Big Freedia) 2:54 Buy
- 11 Radio Eyes 5:29 Buy
- 12 Diamonds Don't Burn 4:19 Buy